Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Here we go

So I am Finally doing this! I love what I do and I love blogging, so it would seem obvious that I would make a floral blog.



I guess the best place to start is to highlight my sister-in-laws wedding! She married her sweetie in January. They had a beautiful wedding and I loved the flowers she picked.
Her color was Eggplant so not tons of choices for flowers. Luckily she also wanted lavender and other purples. Peonies, Sweet Peas, Roses, lisianthus, misty, seeded euc and more! She loved it and I am so glad!!
Like an idiot--- I forgot to take pictures of the centerpieces, and the gorgeous buffet table bouquet, but I am really hoping my Mother-in-law did! If I find them I will post them too.
But you do get the idea! This one was a little pricey for any of you wondering, peonies aren't quite in season for Utah!! Luckily it all worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment